1. Limitless on Netflix. I am seriously so bummed that this show was cancelled (hoping it will come back) but this show is just the perfect mix of comedy and drama in the crime and investigation TV category. I watched the whole 22 episodes in about two weeks. Generally, I gravitate towards lighthearted comedies in both TV and film, but this show isn’t over the top with drama or gore. You should check it out! And I’ll still be here hoping for a second season…
2. Mimi Ikonn’s The Bingo Theory. I have been following Mimi on YouTube for a little while now and I love her positivity, energy, and just overall outlook on life. Her relationship with Alex (her husband) is adorable and seemingly effortless, so when she came out with a book on relationships, I just had to get it! It’s a nice easy and light read, and the book includes good information on balancing different aspects of your personality and characteristics. If you’re looking to find more balance in your life and relationships, I suggest reading this!
3. Emmy’s Chocolate Chip Macaroons. Lately I have been on a raw food kick and I am loving it! This being said, I have been checking out Wholefoods to see if they have any yummy raw food snacks that I can have when I’m craving something sweet and junkie. These chocolate chip macaroons are delicious! They do have added sugars, but the ingredients are fairly simple, and they just melt in your mouth. I highly recommend checking these out if you’re looking for a healthy-ish treat! They’re also gluten-free! (And of course, vegan)
4. Brad’s Raw Cheddar Chips. Just like I get cravings for sweets, I also crave that salty, crunchy food too. Since I have been trying to eat mostly raw, I have been avoiding eating pasta, gluten, bread, and pretty much any kind of processed, floury, foods. I don’t have a dehydrator (yet), so I currently don’t have any substitutes for these foods. These raw cheddar chips are a nice substitute because they just pretty much taste like chips and can be eaten with guacamole or salsa. They are made with veggies that have been dehydrated. In the future when I get a dehydrator, I’d love to try to make my own, but these are so good for now!
5. Omega Juicer. I actually gifted this juicer to myself this past Christmas (haha). But I don’t juice much during the winter months. Especially with how cold it gets here in Illinois. Summer months are the time where I just CRAVE juice. I am currently in the process of editing my green juice recipe for YouTube, and when I finish it, I will link it here. Juicing is great if you’re looking to clean up your diet or cleanse, and is also a great way to get your greens in!
These are my 5 July favorites! Let me know if you have heard of any of them, and what you think in the comments. What are some of your favorites?